When using materials that come from animals, we must make responsible choices.
• Odd Molly does not use what is classified as ”real fur”, only skins from animals that have been bred for the food industry. Examples are skin and fur from sheep, goat, cow, alpaca and reindeer.
• Odd Molly is since November 2012 a member of "Fur Free Retailers program".
• The merino wool yarns used by Odd Molly are mulesing-free.
• We do not accept live plucking of down feathers.
• Since we do not accept harmful shearing methods of Angora rabbits, we have decided to exclude angora yarns from our collections.
Read more at:
Fur free retailer