Our ambition is to provide investors and other stakeholders with relevant information about Odd Molly. Below you will for instance find our financial reports, information regarding the company’s corporate governance and Odd Molly’s business idea, strategy and goal.
The first 10 years...
- The company is founded by Karin Jimfelt-Ghatan, Per Holknekt and Christer Andersson
- First order is received and delivered
- Nominated for "Golden Box" award (Guldlådan) for best direct marketing campaign
- Establishes cooperation with Swedish agent - 60 Swedish retailers
- First international trade show, CPH Vision Copenhagen
- Forms partnership with first international agent - Norway
- Nominated as Best New Brand, ISPO München
- Employs its first employee other than the founders
- Adds its 100th retailer
- Wins International Baltic Fashion Awards, Prêt-à-porter, in Germany
- Number of retailers increases to 250
- Holds its first fashion show (at Café Opera in Stockholm)
- Adds its 1,000th retailer
- Opens an office in Los Angeles and holds a fashion show in Hollywood, USA
- Wins the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce´s Export Hermes Award for successful export sales
- Karin Jimfelt-Ghatan named Woman of the Year by two Swedish magazines; Damernas Värld and Hennes
- Named "shooting star" of the year by E&Y and SEB
- The Odd Molly share is listed on First North
- Named Brand of the year 2007 by Swedish Trade federation
- Decides to launch licensed eyewear and skincare
- Karin Jimfelt-Ghatan wins a prestigious design award, the "Golden Button" presented by the magazine Damernas Värld
- Fashion show at Hotel Angleterre in Copenhagen with Helena Christensen as hostess
- Opens its first store - in Stockholm
- First ad campaign with Helena Christensen as Odd Molly´s face
- Begins work on the menswear collection, Post fire dew, with Ylva Liljefors as designer
- Arranges a major fashion show at Grand Hôtel in Stockholm
- Establishes cooperation with Fair Wear Foundation
- Decides to open stores on Robertson Boulevard in Los Angeles and in central Copenhagen
- Decides to apply to list the company´s share on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm
- Number of countries where the brand is sold increases to 42
- Odd Molly opens its first own boutique outside of Sweden- on Robertson Boulevard in Los Angeles.
- Odd Molly opens its own boutique in Copenhagen.
- The model Daisy Lowe becomes Odd Molly’s face and gets photographed by Helena Christensen for the autumn/winter collection 2010.
- The Odd Molly share gets listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm June 21, 2010.
- Odd Molly´s menswear collection, Post Fire Dew, launches the first collection and hits retailers autumn 2010.
- A fashion show of the company´s menswear collection, Post Fire Dew, takes place at Berns during Stockholm Fashion Week in August 2010.
- The company opens two outlet stores at Freeport in Kungsbacka and Barkarby in Stockholm.
- Odd Molly participates in the New York Fashion Week with a fashion show of the spring/summer collection 2011. The show held an exclusive live performance by Ghost of a Sabel Tiger, with Sean Lennon and Charlotte Kemp Muhl.
- Odd Molly is proud and happy to receive the following awards 2010:
- Founder of the Year, the award is given to Karin Jimfelt Ghatan, Per Holknekt and Christer Andersson, Founders Alliance
- Supplier of the Year of Young Fashion, Modegalan
- Influencer of the Year is given to Odd Molly´s CEO Christina Tillman, Strategitorget Retail
- Best New Store of the Year Los Angeles, LA Magazine
- In February Odd Molly´s autumn and winter collection 2011 was presented during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in New York
- Odd Molly shows the spring and summer collection 2012 at Berns during fashion week in Stockholm. The fashion show was styled by Jonas Hallberg.
- The model and singer Charlotte Kemp Muhl becomes Odd Molly´s face and gets photographed on the rooftop of Hudson Hotel for the spring and summer collection 2012
- Odd Molly opened its own webshop in August
- The extraordinary General Meeting on November 25 resolved to introduce a warrant program for the incoming CEO and Vice President
- In December, Anna Attemark took over as new CEO and Jennie Högstedt Björk as Vice President and Category Manager
- Odd Molly received the price Store Concept of the Year for the boutique at Humlegårdsgatan in Stockholm during Habit Modegalan 2011
- Odd Molly opens up its first shop in shop at the department store Rådhuset in Uppsala, Sweden
- In November Henrik Fredin and Mads Kelö took over as new CFO and International Sales Director at Odd Molly
- Odd Molly’s webshop opened up for 2 new countries; Norway and Switzerland
- Odd Molly celebrated its first 10 years by throwing a party at Opera Källaren in Stockholm. Miss Li was one of the performing artists.
- In connection with the 10 years celebration in February, Odd Molly presented the fall/winter 2012 collection at a fashion show at Berns in Stockholm during Fashion Week. The show was styled by Jonas Hallberg.
- The model and singer Charlotte Kemp Muhl is Odd Molly’s face for the autumn/winter 2013 collection and gets photographed in New York