Our ambition is to provide investors and other stakeholders with relevant information about Odd Molly
* The company is founded by Karin Jimfelt-Ghatan, Per Holknekt and Christer Andersson
* First order is received and delivered
* Nominated for "Golden Box" award (Guldlådan) for best direct marketing campaign
* Establishes cooperation with Swedish agent - 60 Swedish retailers
* First international trade show, CPH Vision Copenhagen
* Forms partnership with first international agent - Norway
* Nominated as Best New Brand, ISPO München
* Employs its first employee other than the founders
* Adds its 100th retailer
* Wins International Baltic Fashion Awards, Prêt-à-porter, in Germany
* Number of retailers increases to 250
* Holds its first fashion show (at Café Opera in Stockholm)
* Adds its 1,000th retailer
* Opens an office in Los Angeles and holds a fashion show in Hollywood, USA
* Wins the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce´s Export Hermes Award for successful export sales
* Karin Jimfelt-Ghatan named Woman of the Year by two Swedish magazines; Damernas Värld and Hennes
* Named "shooting star" of the year by E&Y and SEB
* The Odd Molly share is listed on First North
* Named Brand of the year 2007 by Swedish Trade federation
* Decides to launch licensed eyewear and skincare
* Karin Jimfelt-Ghatan wins a prestigious design award, the "Golden Button" presented by the magazine Damernas Värld
* Fashion show at Hotel Angleterre in Copenhagen with Helena Christensen as hostess
* Opens its first store - in Stockholm
* First ad campaign with Helena Christensen as Odd Molly´s face
* Begins work on the menswear collection, Post fire dew, with Ylva Liljefors as designer
* Arranges a major fashion show at Grand Hôtel in Stockholm
* Establishes cooperation with Fair Wear Foundation
* Decides to open stores on Robertson Boulevard in Los Angeles and in central Copenhagen
* Decides to apply to list the company´s share on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm
* Number of countries where the brand is sold increases to 42
* Odd Molly opens its first own boutique outside of Sweden- on Robertson Boulevard in Los Angeles.
* Odd Molly opens its own boutique in Copenhagen.
* The model Daisy Lowe becomes Odd Molly’s face and gets photographed by Helena Christensen for the autumn/winter collection 2010.
* The Odd Molly share gets listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm June 21, 2010.
* Odd Molly´s menswear collection, Post Fire Dew, launches the first collection and hits retailers autumn 2010.
* A fashion show of the company´s menswear collection, Post Fire Dew, takes place at Berns during Stockholm Fashion Week in August 2010.
* The company opens two outlet stores at Freeport in Kungsbacka and Barkarby in Stockholm.
* Odd Molly participates in the New York Fashion Week with a fashion show of the spring/summer collection 2011. The show held an exclusive live performance by Ghost of a Sabel Tiger, with Sean Lennon and Charlotte Kemp Muhl.
* Odd Molly is proud and happy to receive the following awards 2010:
** Founder of the Year, the award is given to Karin Jimfelt Ghatan, Per Holknekt and Christer Andersson, Founders Alliance
** Supplier of the Year of Young Fashion, Modegalan
** Influencer of the Year is given to Odd Molly´s CEO Christina Tillman, Strategitorget Retail
** Best New Store of the Year Los Angeles, LA Magazine
* In February Odd Molly´s autumn and winter collection 2011 was presented during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in New York
* Odd Molly shows the spring and summer collection 2012 at Berns during fashion week in Stockholm. The fashion show was styled by Jonas Hallberg.
* The model and singer Charlotte Kemp Muhl becomes Odd Molly´s face and gets photographed on the rooftop of Hudson Hotel for the spring and summer collection 2012
* Odd Molly opened its own webshop in August
* The extraordinary General Meeting on November 25 resolved to introduce a warrant program for the incoming CEO and Vice President
* In December, Anna Attemark took over as new CEO and Jennie Högstedt Björk as Vice President and Category Manager
* Odd Molly received the price Store Concept of the Year for the boutique at Humlegårdsgatan in Stockholm during Habit Modegalan 2011
* Odd Molly opens up its first shop in shop at the department store Rådhuset in Uppsala, Sweden
* In November Henrik Fredin and Mads Kelö took over as new CFO and International Sales Director at Odd Molly
* Odd Molly’s webshop opened up for 2 new countries; Norway and Switzerland
* Odd Molly celebrated its first 10 years by throwing a party at Opera Källaren in Stockholm. Miss Li was one of the performing artists.
* In connection with the 10 years celebration in February, Odd Molly presented the fall/winter 2012 collection at a fashion show at Berns in Stockholm during Fashion Week. The show was styled by Jonas Hallberg.
* The model and singer Charlotte Kemp Muhl is Odd Molly’s face for the autumn/winter 2013 collection and gets photographed in New York
* Odd Molly opened shop-in shops in two department stores: Åhléns City, Stockholm and Illum, Copenhagen
* An updated website was launched, www.oddmolly.com
* Odd Molly took over the sales responsibility in Norway and Denmark
* In August the company opened an Odd Molly store in the Täby Centrum shopping center
* Odd Molly decided to take over sales responsibility for the Swedish market. The official takeover was through an acquisition in January 2014
* Odd Molly opened a store through a retailer in Bromma Blocks, Stockholm, as well as two shop-in-shops, also through a retailer, at NK in Stockholm and Göteborg
* The web shop opened to U.S. customers
* Odd Molly opened a store in Väla Centrum, Helsingborg and in Nova Lund as well as a shop-in-shop in Bochum, Germany
* An agreement was signed with a retailer in Qatar that intends to open an Odd Molly store during 2015
* Odd Molly opened a pop-up store in Los Angeles that was open a few weeks in August.
* Odd Molly first ever swimwear collection and an expanded home collection was launched
* Externally operated shop-in-shops were opened in three locations in Sweden: Malmö, Göteborg and Uppsala
* The Odd Molly store at Väla was named New Retailer of the Year in Väla Centrum
* Odd Molly opened a store at Åhléns, Göteborg, in Femmans shopping center, Frölunda Torg, in Kamppi, Helsinki and in Mall of Scandinavia, Solna
* The company took over responsibility for the Odd Molly store in Bromma Blocks, which had previously been managed by an external retailer
* Two shop-in-shops were opened in Oslo, Norway and Villmanstrand, Finland, both managed by external retailers
* The first Odd Molly store in Prague, Czech Republic, was opened. The store is franchise operated
* The web shop opened for Canadian customers
* All Bright's nominated Odd Molly to the most gender-equal company of 2015 on the Stockholm Stock Exchange