This Odd Molly love-alanche jacket is made of 65% recycled polyester and 35% polyester.
- Wind and waterproof (W/P 10 000 mm, MVP 10 000gr/m²/24h)
- Fully taped seams
- PFOA-free DWR, Primaloft ECO friendly padding
- Two-way zipper at front
- Removable and adjustable hood (fits over your ski helmet)
- Earphone friendly inner pocket
- Armpit ventilation with two-way zippers
- Snow gaitor with anti-slip elastic and snap-to-pants system
- Skipass pocket
- Sleeve cuffs with velcro adjustment to fit over ski gloves
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- Side slits with zip-opening
- Tight inner cuff with thumb-opening
- Fleece lining inside pockets
- Elastic drawstring at bottom
- Detachable napkin for the goggles
- Reflective print at the back on the colours black, hot pink and light porcelain
Wear this jacket with love-alanche pants
(sold separately) as shown on the images.
To take best care of your jacket wash it with similar colours inside out and do not use softener. Close the zipper and velcro straps before wash, do not iron on print and remove the jacket promptly after wash. To reactivate the water repellant finish this garment should be treated with heat after wash. This is best done by drying the garment on a low temperature in a dry cabinet or by ironing low.