These Odd Molly love-alanche pants are made of 65% recycled polyester and 35% polyester. These gorgeous pants with fully taped seams are both water- and windproof as well as breathable. Just perfect for skiing!
- PFOA-free DWR
- Wind and waterproof (W/P 10 000 mm, MVP 10 000gr/m²/24h)
- All seam-sealed
- Primaloft ECO friendly padding
- Snap-to-jacket system
- Adjustable waistband with brushed tricot inside
- Pre-shaped knees
- Snow gaitor and zip-opening at bottom leg
- Cordura reinforcement inside leg
Wear these pants with love-alanche jacket
(sold separately) as shown on the images.
To take best care of your pants wash them with similar colours inside out, do not use softener. Close the zipper and velcro straps before wash, do not iron on print and remove the garment promptly after wash. To reactivate the water repellant finish this garment should be treated with heat after wash. This is best done by drying the garment on a low temperature in a dry cabinet or by ironing low.